[SECC] 2013 Tennessee QSO Party Out of State Club Plaque Winner: SECC

Subject: [SECC] 2013 Tennessee QSO Party Out of State Club Plaque Winner: SECC
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 23:05:23 -0400
Tennessee QSO Party awards a plaque for the high out-of-state club
aggregate score.  SECC has won it the past two years.  For the 2012 QSO
Party, one of our members, George, KD4QMY, in Macon has custody of the
plaque (which is in the shape of the State of Tennessee).  For 2013, I
received the plaque on behalf of the club on Friday and I am forwarding
it tomorrow to Vaden (Mac), NN4K, a member of the winning 2013 group
score submission.  The TN QP is run the first weekend of September each
year. I think it is a Sunday afternoon and evening contest.  So, let's
plan to keep winning and one of these days many of us will have a plaque
to display.  Congrats to the group who submitted scores for 2013.
These were NN4K, KD4QMY, KU8E, and K4BAI.

Be sure to put your club name on any log submitted just in case there is
some club recognition.

73, John, K4BAI.

AD8J was also QRV in the TQP, but was an in-state mobile and in-state
scores don't count for the out-of-state plaque.