[SECC] GQP Final Report

Subject: [SECC] GQP Final Report
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 23:30:49 -0400
Hello all:

Our total (W4AN/M for Sunday was more than total Saturday's QSOs. Think
we were QRV from 44 counties.  Will check up for sure. Multipliers
increased from 44 to 49.  Think we worked all states except UT and VT
(plus HI and AK).  Worked only three Canadian provinces, VE1, 2, and 3.
Had more severe RFI problems on 40M Sunday and 20M was quite good.  15M
was fair also.  So big band turned out to be 20M after all.

1617 QSOs x 49 mults = 161,400.  Multi op Rover Low Power. Tired.  20
hour day on Friday flying home form Europe and 20 hours in GQP mobile,
mostly while sending with a paddle.  Going to try to sleep a bit now.

Thanks for all your efforts for GQP this year.  73, John, K4BAI.