[SECC] GQP and Reflector Comments

Subject: [SECC] GQP and Reflector Comments
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:59:32 -0400
I have been guilty many times of making 'stupid' comments on this reflector and
others. I think I have learned from my past transgressions that this isn't a
smart thing to do. It's really smart to think about what you are saying before
you hit the enter key. As many have mentioned political views , promoting an
agenda and personally attacking someone should be off limits. All these things
have happened in the past on this reflector.

I know there are many who subscribe to the SECC reflector who mainly like to
monitor what's going on and don't really like to get involved in controversial
discussions. This can't be good for the SECC as a whole when there are negative
comments being posted. I think some of those comments have been partially
responsible for the situation we have now that there isn't a major contest club
in our area to be nationally competitive. We have split up into several contest
clubs or some have become apathetic and just don't want to be involved in club
activities anymore. That's really too bad since we have some really good
contesters around here.

Just my 2 cents. Back to lurking...

Jeff KU8E