[SECC] GQP Rover Activity?

Subject: [SECC] GQP Rover Activity?
From: gregpotter at charter.net (gregpotter at charter.net)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 07:39:15 -0400 (EDT)
My activity is somewhat tentative this year.   It looks like Sunday will
be my only activity if at all.  If I get out,  I will probably head East
out of Gwinnett and head toward Oglethorpe county  then back home via a
little more Northern route. The weekend of Palm Sunday is a tough one
for me, but not as tough as Easter Sunday.  We'll see what happens
...best I can do.

Regards,
Greg NM2L