[SECC] Serial Numbers & Log Submission Question

Subject: [SECC] Serial Numbers & Log Submission Question
From: dave at pkministrywebs.com (Dave Edmonds)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 09:33:17 -0400
I am preparing to work the VAQP this weekend. The exchange is a SN & State
for me.

If I work the contest as "MIXED" and then later I only want to submit a log
for Phone only or a specific category, the serial numbers will be correct
for the specific QSO, but not for the specific category. Example... I work
100 stations  mixed all bands which includes 50 Qs on 40m only. If I decide
to submit only the 40m category, the log it appears that I'm missing 50 Qs
if considering the serial numbers...

Would I be check log if leave out all of the other 50 (non 40m QSOs)?

Thoughts?

Thanks

Dave
WN4AFP