[SECC] Reminder CWOps Mini Tests Tomorrow

Subject: [SECC] Reminder CWOps Mini Tests Tomorrow
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 11:43:49 -0500

Don't miss CWops Tests tomorrow at 1300Z, 1900Z, and 0300Z.

http://www.cwops.org/cwt.html

Ten-meter rally 28028 at 1930Z.

Don't neglect twenty at 0300Z. Try one-sixty toward end of 0300Z session.

The ARRL Centennial QSO Party is ongoing.
http://www.arrl.org/centennial-qso-party You may be called by someone
seeking Centennial points. Just work them--exchange can be anything.
Maybe we can recruit some ops to CWops and CWTs.

The Centennial celebration includes W1AW portable operations from all
fifty states. The portable operations are generating lots of pileups.
Keep an ear open during CWTs and give W1AW operations lots of space.

Oh, if you work me, I'm an ARRL Charter Life Member and you will get 100
Centennial points.

The first rule of CW is to have fun and to share the fun.

CW Exuberantly,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light

__._,_.___
Topic
Messages in this topic (36)
Recent Activity:

     New Members 2
     New Files 1

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest ? Unsubscribe ? Terms of Use ? Send
us Feedback
.