[SECC] Fwd: NAQP SSB KT4ZB SOLP

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: NAQP SSB KT4ZB SOLP
From: knason00 at gmail.com (knason00)
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:41:44 -0500
Figured I was safe to say I would whip ya' Jere. Our stations similar but the
SC mult gives me the edge in this one. And them others are both great ops and
have better stations. We weren't gonna school them.

Miss our competition in Cqww and arrl. Took page from your book and extended
invite to local who is interested for arrl SSB.

Kevan