[SECC] Fwd: Re: NAQP Team Question

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: Re: NAQP Team Question
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:32:53 -0500
Here is the explanation from WA7BNM.  I assume he will be particularly
careful about SECC team listings in the future.  I have accepted his
apology on behalf of all of us.  I asssume we could all resubmit our
scores and show the teams now, but I am not inclined to go to all that
trouble.  We will be properly listed in the results, by which time I
will have forgotten about this. Thanks again for your participation.
73, John, K4BAI.