[SECC] Welcome a new SECC member

Subject: [SECC] Welcome a new SECC member
From: chaz at w4gkf.com (Chaz Cone)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 10:42:12 -0500
Hello SECCers,

Please join me in welcoming Dave Higdon, KD4ICT, to the club. He lives in
Marietta GA and recently joined the club.

He says: "I've been licensed since Christmas of 1991. Due to antenna
restrictions I can't be a major player in contests but do enjoy the

> activity. I have just completed DXCC with my card from J6/W4QO. Yes, Jim
> Stafford was my 100th confirmed DXCC contact! Also, because of of W4QO's CW
> class a few years ago, I was able to be #520 on the ARRL Triple Play Award.

I hope to learn more by being involved with the SECC."

Welcome Dave, hope to hear you on the air soon,

73 de Chaz W4GKF
SECC Database Dude