[SECC] Thursday Night 80M QRP Fox Hunt Announcement

Subject: [SECC] Thursday Night 80M QRP Fox Hunt Announcement
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 14:00:19 -0500
Thursday night (tomorrow night) between 9:00 PM and 10:30 PM EST
(0200-0330Z Friday), NK9G, Rick, in WI and I, K4BAI, John in GA, will be
QRP Foxes hiding between 3550 and 3570 kHz.  We will call "CQ FOX" and
normally will listen up about one kHz at the start to spread out the
pile up of callers.  Usually, when the pile up dies down, we will listen
to our own frequency for callers.  You must run 5W output or less and
you can work only the two Foxes.

We have these Fox Hunts during the Fall, Winter, and Spring on 40M on
Tuesday nights and on 80M on Thursday nights.  There is a Summer season
of hunts on 20M.  The rules and schedule can be found on the QRP Fox
Hunt Home Page on the web.  The exchange is RST, SPC, Name, Power.

These fox hunts are a lot of fun and I hope more of you will join in the
fun.

73 (72), John, K4BAI