[SECC] Practice Sessions for CQ WW RTTY Contest

Subject: [SECC] Practice Sessions for CQ WW RTTY Contest
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:51:06 -0400

Let's have two practice sessions for CQ WW RTTY:

Thursday UTC: 2130 - 2200
Friday UTC: 0200 - 0230

Regular CQ WW RTTY rules and bands where we can work each other.  ;>)

BTW, we are on 10 meters now and (weakly) hearing Europe, Asia and NA.  Even
a JA which should be completely closed out from here right now (14Z).  So,
the message is: "Don't forget to make some noise on 10m this weekend.  If no
one transmits, the band will sound dead!"

Ed P49X