[SECC] WANTED - iPhone 5

Subject: [SECC] WANTED - iPhone 5
From: n4hh at yahoo.com (Don Nesbitt)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 10:48:30 -0700 (PDT)
Know this is off topic but since most of us are techies thanks for indulging
me. ?I'm looking to buy ASAP an AT&T iPhone 5 for personal use. ? I'll pay
(cash) $25 over the Gazelle offer in either Good or Flawless condition as
described on their web site. ?Check out their price for various memory levels
?at:?http://www.gazelle.com/iphone/iphone-5? and add $25. ?Contact me either by
return email (pse do so direct so as to not rile up everyone on the reflector
which I've probably already done) or via phone at: ?404-218-3595. ?Thanks --
'73 es gud dxing -- Don Nesbitt, N4HH