[SECC] Upcoming DXpedition to Mozambique

Subject: [SECC] Upcoming DXpedition to Mozambique
From: tadwf4w at gmail.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:51:19 -0400
At the suggestion of another member of the SECC, I thought I would provide
this information.  I know many of you chase DX along with contesting.
C82DX will be on the air in mid-October for 11 days, concentrating on
low-bands.  The webpage for this DXPedition is www.c82dx.com
Noted DXpeditoners N1DG and N4XP are heading up this group that includes
NF4A and W6OAT among an excellent group of operators.
I'm tagging along to see if I can hand out a few contacts.  Actually, I am
very honored to have been asked along on this DXPedition and I hope to work
many of you.

73, Tad, WF4W

--

"What a long, strange trip it's been"