[SECC] suggestions?

Subject: [SECC] suggestions?
From: k4wi at earthlink.net (Courtney Judd)
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 17:19:42 -0500
I took down my 4 el Hygain 6 mtr beam and replaced it with 7 el M2 at 50
ft. I have room 7 ft above the 7 el or anywhere down the tower. What
should i do with the 4 el? Mount it fixed south, or maybe north east
below the 7 el? or put above it and phase it and it would rotate along
with the 7 el. Fixed below I could switch between the two for quick
direction switch or feed them both? I changed out the coax matching stub
feed in the 4 el so i can run KW into it now. Also got the circuit
breakers changed in the 220 6 mtr amp this week end... one was bad.
Right now I  am leaning to mounting the 4 el fixed N.E. at 40 ft and
just switch between the two. But I am interested in any suggestions!
Thanks, Cort K4WI