[SECC] WB2RHM/4 SARTG WW RTTY

Subject: [SECC] WB2RHM/4 SARTG WW RTTY
From: wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com (Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:44:29 -0400
                     SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: WB2RHM/4
Operator(s): WB2RHM
Station: WB2RHM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Charlotte, NC
Operating Time (hrs): 9.25

    80:   12   120     7
    40:   97   990    40
    20:   73   895    40
    15:   33   480    26
    10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  215  2485   113  Total Score = 280,805

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

SO1R!  Things were going very well at the start, after session 1 I was three
hours ahead of last years QSO rate... Started session 2 going great...... then
about and hour and a half in, the DCU-1 rotor controller died while
the beam was
pointing dead North.... end game! Now to get the DCU fixed before CQ
WW.......
   I hand corrected the N1MM generated scoring to meet the SARTG rules.