[SECC] CW Open

Subject: [SECC] CW Open
From: lee.hiers at gmail.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 09:58:43 -0400
Hi All,

The CWOps CW Open is coming up on 8/31 - last year we put together a mostly
full (I think one op didn't send in a log) all-QRP team.  The contest
organizers have asked that I do this again this year.  We'd like to have
anyone join us on an all-QRP team, so if you're interested, drop me a note.
 Right now, we're at six folks, so we may be able to field two full teams
before it's all said and done.

And if you've got any QRP contesting buddies who aren't in SECC, please
pass this along to them - everyone running 5w and less is welcome!

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
www.aa4ga.com