[SECC] Additional Contest on July 4

Subject: [SECC] Additional Contest on July 4
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 20:40:07 -0400
Thanks to Randy, KK4BNC, for pointing out that I had left out a contest
for July 4.  Some of you who will be free in the afternoon on the
holiday may want to participate.  It doesn't appear on the WA7BNM
Contest Calendar, so I hadn't picked up on it.

Straight Key Century Club European Sprint.  1900-2100 UTC Thursday, July
4th.  160-6M CW.  Use a mechanical key.  Exchange: RST, Name, SPC, SKCC#
or "none."  Should be a good chance to work some of the European SKCC
members and others if conditions are good.

Don't forget the Michigan QRP Club July 4th Sprint, which is 2300Z
Thursday until 0300Z Friday.

73, John, K4BAI.