[SECC] go figure again!

Subject: [SECC] go figure again!
From: k4wi at earthlink.net (Courtney Judd)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 13:40:41 -0500
hi Dave and all, yes I was able to work several CT's, EA's and a CU but
nothing heard any farther . I trued calling CQ dx and got some weak
answers but simply not good enough to copy. But I think the 220 and 7 el
will be a good system if the band ever opens wide up.Saw some JA's
spotted last evening but no copy here, maybe tonite! 73's Cort K4WI