[SECC] Fwd: [tdxs-list] OQRS works but being misused...

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: [tdxs-list] OQRS works but being misused...
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 21:42:37 -0400
Thanks for QSP of that information, Scott.  I don't usually OQRS, but,
if I do, I don't QSL at all.  That is the way I understand it is to
work.  Whenever someone requests a PJ4 QSL from me via the bureau
(hundreds each year), I specifically ask them NOT to send their bureau
QSLs.  I don't collect the PJ4 incoming cards (although I haven't thrown
them away yet) and I ask for no bureau QSLs when I am sending a bureau
QSL in response to an e-mail for two purposes:  to save labor at all the
bureaus and also to save my having to look up the QSO to determine if
the bureau card has also been sent.  So, it will be helpful to the
bureau workers and to the QSL managers not so send such QSLs when one
has been requested electronically.  73, John.