[SECC] AD8J/M now in FL

Subject: [SECC] AD8J/M now in FL
From: k4bai at att.net (John T Laney III)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 21:51:12 -0400
On 4/26/2013 6:18 PM, John Getz wrote:
> No problems on the drive down.  I was even able to pick some parking
> spots for Sunday.  Looking forward to working everyone multiple times.
>   I'll be on both CW and SSB.

I am also in FL, Tallahassee now.  K5YAA has a great set up in his car
with a K3, AL811H, and a screwdriver antenna on a trailer pulled behind
that also has a generator on it to power the amplifier.  We plan to
alternate driving and operating.  We can go to SSB upon request.
Despite the lack of activity from most FQP stations on 40 meters in the
day time, our plan is to try to run 20M CW, then 40M CW, and then 15 CW
in each county with a QSY to SSB upon request or if we run out of CW
callers in any county.  So, guys in nearby states, be listening in the
contest's "mobile window" for us on each band.  We can even go to 10
meters if it seems like to produce QSOs.  The mobile windows in the
rules are:
7025-7035; 14040-14050, 21040-21050, 28040-28050 kHz.  Hope everyone has
a nice and safe weekend and a lot of QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.