[SECC] ARRL DX SSB Extended Results

Subject: [SECC] ARRL DX SSB Extended Results
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeff Clarke)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 21:14:42 -0500
   I am the editor for the ARRL DX SSB contest extended results for the
Southeastern Division. This is the contest article that?s published on the ARRL
contesting webpage. I am always looking for pictures to add to the write-up. If
you operated the contest last weekend and have any pictures of your station ,
antennas etc..  that I could use it would be much appreciated. Please forward
them to my email address.

If someone could forward this email to the ACG, FCG and GCG reflectors I would
also appreciate that as well.

Thanks, Jeff KU8E