[SECC] SECC NAQP RTTY Team

Subject: [SECC] SECC NAQP RTTY Team
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:37:06 -0500
Hello guys:

Ricky, K4JTT, has dropped out.  He has been delayed by work in San Jose,
CA and won't get home in time for the contest.  So, I need two more RTTY
contesters to fill out the SECC team.  Hope to register the team
tonight.  I have a tennis match scheudled for 10:30 AM tomorrow, which
will keep me away from e-mail just before the contest starts.  But, it
seems almost certain that match will be postponed due to rain and/or wet
courts.  At any rate, any volunteers are welcome.