[SECC] Reminder: NAQP RTTY This Saturday

Subject: [SECC] Reminder: NAQP RTTY This Saturday
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 08:30:47 -0500
K4HMB had to withdraw from the contest and our SECC team due to the
funeral Saturday for his first cousin.  So, I need at least one more for
a full SECC team for NAQP RTTY.  Please join W4UK, WB2RHM, AA4LR, and
K4JTT. Let me hear from you soon.  73, John, K4BAI.

Saturday February 23 will be RTTY-full with the North American QSO Party
from 1800Z Saturday to 0600Z Sunday. For Chicago, that's Noon to Midnight CST
on Saturday February 23.

The friendly exchange is a Name and State (or Province or Country).
Maximum power is 100 watts, and five bands from 10m to 80m. QSOs and
Multipliers count again on each band. Rules and other information at:
http://ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

You may form a Team of two to five single-ops. Register your Team before
the contest starts at the "Team Registration" link at
http://www.ncjweb.com/contests.php

If you want to check your setup in advance, try the 30 minute practice session
the prior evening, Friday 9PM CST (0300Z Saturday). Use the NAQP exchange,
bands and rules - but no logs or reporting.

See you in NAQP RTTY on Saturday February 23!

Mark Aaker K6UFO
NAQP RTTY Contest Manager
k6ufo at arrl.net