[SECC] NAQP SSBContest - Score Correction. Team #2

Subject: [SECC] NAQP SSBContest - Score Correction. Team #2
From: aa4ga at contesting.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 10:05:21 -0500
You're also indicating 10.5 hours operating time - you're only allowed 10
hours in NAQP - I presume the proper thing to do is to delete the last 30
minutes, but I'm not sure what that does to the other guy.

John?

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
www.aa4ga.com

Submit your totals to the unofficial QRP DXCC standings - go to *
http://www.aa4ga.com/p/qrp-dxcc.html* for more info!