[SECC] Ed Sleight, K4SB

Subject: [SECC] Ed Sleight, K4SB
From: tdanley at suddenlink.net (Tad Danley)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:50:37 -0600
Thanks for posting this John, I am sorry to hear about Ed's declining
health.  I was in Atlanta from 1992 - 2000, and Ed helped me (and many
others) when Gate 2 of the Vanity callsign program opened.  It was the
Wild West back then, long before resources like http://www.ae7q.com/

73!

Tad Danley, K3TD
EM10dq