[SECC] WANTED - Verizon Blackberry (maybe iPhone?)

Subject: [SECC] WANTED - Verizon Blackberry (maybe iPhone?)
From: n4hh at yahoo.com (Don Nesbitt)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 06:45:58 -0700 (PDT)
My daughter is trying to hang on for a couple more months until they move and
her Blackberry is getting very cantankerous!? Anyone have one (or perhaps older
iPhone?) that will work on Verizon that is excess?? Please contact me off list
- 404-218-3595 cellular.? I will be at the meeting tonight in case you can
bring something with you.? Tnx - 73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH