[SECC] Opportunity for Young Hams

Subject: [SECC] Opportunity for Young Hams
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 21:34:17 -0400
Greetings,

My name is Jeff Demers, N1SNB.

I wanted to take a quick moment to tell you about a new program to support
youth activity on the HF bands.

Chances are, if you were like me, getting on the air after getting your first
license was a little challenging.  Parents were bugged.  Pennies were saved.
Numerous ?compromise? measures were taken to get that first station on the air!
 My company, Amateur Radio Supplies LLC, of Haverhill, Massachusetts seeks to
help a few lucky young hams get on the HF bands and make some contacts!  Do you
know any deserving young hams? We will be giving away 3 complete HF stations
per year in order to support activity on the ham bands,

Details at:http://www.amateurradiosupplies.com/youth-s/222.htm

My sincere hope is that you can spread the word to your club membership.  Link
the giveaway from your club website, mention it in your newsletter - anything
you can do - to help make sure this program is a success is greatly
appreciated.  The more kids we can get on the air, the better!

If you have a young ham to nominate, email us.  Otherwise individuals are
invited to apply right from our website:http://www.amateurradiosupplies.com

Your support is greatly appreciated.  The future of ham radio depends on youth
activity.  Please help spread the word.

73!
Jeff Demers, N1SNB
President - Amateur Radio Supplies