[SECC] Reminder. NCCC RTTY Practice Tonight

Subject: [SECC] Reminder. NCCC RTTY Practice Tonight
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:44:51 -0400
Note that 15M is still included, contrary to my assumption on the weekly
report.

Several months ago, RTTY NS was introduced, and for a time, lots of
activity.  Since then, no one has stepped forward to promote and
announce the Thurs. night practices.

This weekend features a major RTTY contest, CQ WW, and for those of
us who are novices in this mode of contesting, some might use this as
a set-up/practice session for the weekend.

So, I'll sound off, until the "real thing comes along".

On Thursday (in NA) Sept. 14, 0130Z for 30 minutes, will be a RTTY
NS, usual NS rules;
Bands:  15, 20, 40, 80m;  +80 to 90

Maybe Bruce would be kind enuff to add this to the BNM calendar.

And, Slow NS continues, starting at 02Z

CU Thurs, N6RO