[SECC] Announcement: FOC Open QSO Party This Saturday

Subject: [SECC] Announcement: FOC Open QSO Party This Saturday
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 09:37:03 -0400
Hi all,

Time to clear off your calendar and sit at the radio for some FOC fun.
Our semi-annual FOC QSO Party runs for a 24 hour period from 0000z to
2359z on Saturday, 22 September. Complete rules on our website:
http://www.g4foc.org/qso-party

It is open to everyone, members and non-members worldwide. Top scores on
each continent receive handsome certificates.

Get on for a few contacts, or make a few hundred. It's up to you. Send
in a log, or don't bother. But do join in the fun. It's an on-air
activity that highlights our club.

See you Saturday!

161,

Art KZ5D