[SECC] CWOpen AA4GA QRP

Subject: [SECC] CWOpen AA4GA QRP
From: lee.hiers at gmail.com (Lee Hiers)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 08:58:19 -0400
Call: AA4GA
Class: Single Op QRP
*
Club: South East Contest Club
Team:  "Team Limbo" - All QRP team:  How low can you go?

Comments:

Yaesu FT817ND at
5w into 80m doublet up 45'

Three separate contests in one day is a super format...especially with the
four
hour off periods!  ;-)

80 and 40 had gotten much noiser since session 2, and little activity on 80
at
the start of number 3.  Also, plenty of good signals on 20m, but apparently
wasn't being heard.  So, I bagged it after an hour.

We formed an all-QRP team - were able to sign up 9 guys, so almost a full
team, and they all got on!  Not too bad, considering last year there were
only a total of 7 QRP entries, and none of those folks were on our team!

CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z
*
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   40:  14     14
   20:  30     26
   15:  25     19
  -------------------
Total:  69     59  Total Score = 4,071

*
*
*CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z
*

Operating Time (hrs):  4

   80:    9     1
   40:   36    28
   20:   40    34
   15:   22    20
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  109    85  Total Score = 9,265

*CWops CW Open - 0400Z-0759Z
*

Operating Time (hrs):  1

   40:  18     18
   20:   2      2
Total:  20     20  Total Score = 400

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
www.aa4ga.com

Submit your totals to the unofficial QRP DXCC standings - go to *
http://www.aa4ga.com/p/qrp-dxcc.html* for more info!