[SECC] Correction: QRP Fall QSO Party is Next Weekend

Subject: [SECC] Correction: QRP Fall QSO Party is Next Weekend
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 11:57:09 -0400
Hello Everyone: An error was made that caused the published date for the
QCWA Fall QSO Party to be advertised by CQ, QST, NCJ, WA7BNM and others
for the wrong weekend.

I apologize for not seeing that error until notified this weekend. As
the GM I am concerned with the business operations of QCWA, and frankly
had not even looked at the contest information because I can?t
participate due to my business relationship with QCWA per FCC 97.3(a).

The Activities Manager, VE3BNO, advises that the event will take place
according to the rules published at this link
http://www.qcwa.org/2012qso-party.htm .

*Please circulate the date information as widely as you can. Thank you
fellow contesters! *

I have placed this in the Contest Forum on QRZ.COM

See you all in the non-QCWA contests! Happy Hunting!

73, Jim N1CC and Linda NE5LL

QCWA's - The Old Man

Jim LaPorta, N1CC

General Manager