[SECC] NAQP

Subject: [SECC] NAQP
From: aa4lr at arrl.net (Bill Coleman)
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 21:32:17 -0400
On Aug 13, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Mark Luhrman <w4svo at att.net> wrote:

> It is hard to understand the lack of activity from our club. There are
> probably over 200 members and we can not even get one team together for NAQP
> SSB. In my opinion if you belong to contest get in there and participate.
> Plus it keeps you fresh in your operating skills. Look at John, K4BAI. He
> operates a lot of qso parties ans contesta. It keeps his skills sharp. So get
> in there ans participate!

Well, there can be a lot of reasons. I may be on for a few hours during NAQP
SSB, but my wife has already scheduled me for the morning. And my main rig
(K2/100) is currently all apart on the workbench waiting for a part to arrive
in the mail.

That's a lot of downsides for an SSB contest.

If you want to include me on a team, go ahead, but don't expect much of a score.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901