[SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests; This Week's Contests

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Scores, Last Week's Contests; This Week's Contests
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:08:29 -0400
HELP!  Did anybody receive a message in the law few minutes with this
subject?  I thought I sent it, but I can't find in in my "sent" box and
if it came in my in box, I must have deleted it.  I spent about two
hours typing it up and hate to do it again if I actually sent it out.
If anybody got this message, please forward a copy back to me for my
file and so I can do the SECC only score summary.  It would help if you
would answer that you didn't get the message. If so, I will know that I
have to do it all over again (sigh).

Thanks for any help.

73, John, K4BAI.