[SECC] SECC Tent Sponsorship for WRTC-2014

Subject: [SECC] SECC Tent Sponsorship for WRTC-2014
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 23:03:51 -0400
Hello all:

Tomorrow, I am mailing to Dick Green, WC1M, Treasurer of WRTC-2014,
checks from SECC membes totaling $1,100.00 to sponsor a team and support
WRTC 2014.  I have asked that it be the W4 West team tent, but I suspect
it can't be guaranteed since the locations are generally determined by
drawing the day before the competition begins.

Thanks to the following SECC members for contributions:  N4DU, WA2MBP,
K3LB, N4XL, N4GG, K4BAI, KU8E, WW4LL, Kt4ZB, N4VDL, W4DD.

Any additional contributions can be sent to WC1M made out to WRTC 2014,
Inc. or via NCDXF.  Contributions are tax deductible.  Any major donors
might want to contact NQ4I who is in charge of fundraising for the
Southeastern USA.

73, John, K4BAI.