[SECC] W1HIH/PJ9JT SK

Subject: [SECC] W1HIH/PJ9JT SK
From: n4pn at cox.net (Paul Newberry)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:29:33 -0400
This brings another round of sadness....John, K4BAI and I had the pleasure
of
operating with John (PJ9JT) in Curcaco.....along with Vic Clark, W4KFC.
We were just about as close to heaven as one could get without being there,
just to be invited to a part of that group....some, 50+ years ago...Also,
Gene, W4BRB (W4OO) & Charlie, W2EQS were there....Also, more John,
W2ADE, (W2TA, W0AW) invited John (BAI) and I as guest operators via
PVRC. W1BIH was a good operator and a good man. Many years later, 1973,
John (BAI) and I went back with Van, W4GIW (PJ9GIW) and others to use John's
station in the CQ WW DX Contest....I read the story of "you" working #390
for DXCC....
RIP Ole Friend...
73, Paul