[SECC] Announcement: AA4GA will be a QRP Fox on 80m Tonight

Subject: [SECC] Announcement: AA4GA will be a QRP Fox on 80m Tonight
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 10:18:26 -0500
  The time is 0200 to 0330Z and you should use 5W or less for Lee and
Ray (K9XE in IL) to get credit for a hound QSO.

Hi Hounds - sorry for the late announcement!

The Head Fox has given me another chance at being an 80m Fox - after
last week's static, we're hoping for a little quieter condx!

I'll be substituting for Rene, K5JX, and joining Ray, K9XE for tonight's
hunt.

I'm located in northeast Georgia, and will be hiding in the 80m woods
somewhere between 3550 and 3570 on your radio dial.  I'll be using the
borrowed K3 again most likely, putting 5w into an 80m doublet which is
up about 45'.  I'll start out split, but may end up direct - you'll know
if I'm sending "up" that I'm split....otherwise I'll be listening on my
on QRG.  Also, to dodge nets and other stations, I may have to move
around a bit...so if I disappear, it may be a QSY and not necessarily
condx - don't give up until the fat lady sings!

Happy Hunting!

73 de Lee
--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
www.aa4ga.com

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

     * New Members 1

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest ? Unsubscribe ? Terms of Use
.