[SECC] Fwd: ARRLDX SSB KT4ZB SO Unlimited LP

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: ARRLDX SSB KT4ZB SO Unlimited LP
From: Kt4zb at aol.com (Kt4zb at aol.com)
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 10:15:54 -0500 (EST)
Heard Kevan, N4XL,  thanks for the "Hi" on 160m, and a couple of other
SECC folks.  Managed 3 or 4 six band contacts; probably a first for  me.  I
worked assisted primarily because it adds some extra "Fun" to the  contest for
me.  I do tune the dial but when being low power and not being  able to run,
the spots give me more to do and I can keep track of openings on  the
bands.  Normally, it doesn't really make much difference since you  can't
easily
break the piles with low power.  However, this year, with the  short EU
opening on 10m, some folks may have missed it; although, I was on 10m  when it
opened.  With respect to piles and stations not id-ing, I noticed  several of
those with a spot that was incorrect.  There may be some folks  with a
busted contact when log checking is complete.

cu in WPX - Jere