[SECC] Checks for WRTC 2014 Donation

Subject: [SECC] Checks for WRTC 2014 Donation
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:11:56 -0500
I received the first check for WRTC donation today from Larry (K3LB).
That brought my attention to the fact that I got the name of the
corporation to which it is to be made out (the (c)(3) charity) wrong in
the e-mail.  If you haven't already mailed your check, please make is
out to "WRTC 2014, Inc."  I left out "2014" in the last message.  I am
sure they will go through OK either way they are made out.  73, John, K4BAI.