[SECC] GQP Team

Subject: [SECC] GQP Team
From: gregpotter at charter.net (gregpotter at charter.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 19:24:15 -0500 (EST)
Hi Norm,

Last year I helped make sure that we had coverage in all of the
counties.  For the most part I just routed myself to counties that
looked "thin" in coverage.  We got lucky last year and we activated
every county in the State for the first time ever.

The other thing I helped with a little was promoting the GQP in the
County Hunter circles.  I am still working 50+ hours a week at my job
and I have to travel quite a bit so I don't have a lot of time to help.
However, I will pitch in where I can.

73 de Greg NM2L Sugar Hill, GA