[SECC] SS CW K1ZZI SO Unlimited HP

Subject: [SECC] SS CW K1ZZI SO Unlimited HP
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph K1ZZI)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:13:49 -0500
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1ZZI
Operator(s): K1ZZI
Station: K1ZZI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 21:49
SO1R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  199
   40:  390
   20:  268
   15:  148
   10:   25
------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Another Great SS party and we had excellent band conditions.

NE and VY1 were my last two sections needed.  Thanks to Ed, VE4EAR in MB for
always being there year after year.  Thanks for ALL the contacts!

73,
Ralph K1ZZI

K3/ ACOM 2000A/ MonstIR Stack/ 80m Delta Loop/ 550' Reversible Bev/ Hi-Z RX
Triangle Array/ N1MM

The Highlight was a call from HK1/W6IZT on his Mapelo DXPO scouting trip.  He
called in on 80m.  Too bad the HK1 Q won't count!