[SECC] Omni VI+ and Ameritron AL-80B

Subject: [SECC] Omni VI+ and Ameritron AL-80B
From: n5bi at juno.com (n5bi at juno.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 01:37:10 GMT
I'm downsizing my shack and need to let these items go..the Omni VI+ has a full
complement of filters, hi stab osc...etc...rig is in excellent operational
condition, with normal wear and tear.  Asking 950.00 and will include matching
TT Spkr/PS...
The AL-80B is in excellent condition both operationally and cosmetically..wired
for 220 V and tube has less than 50 hours on it..Asking 850.00..can deliver for
25.00 within 100 miles of Macon, GA..Thanks for looking.

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4eb736654020f11937c7st06vuc