[SECC] [SEDXC] GQP Chair Postion Open--THANK YOU, Mike

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] GQP Chair Postion Open--THANK YOU, Mike
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 11:59:07 -0700 (PDT)
Mike, Thanks for all you have done for the GQP.? You have always done a great
job.
I have always enjoyed operating the GQP and you are one of the reasons.? the
GQP was always?first-class, thanks mostly to your hard work.
Good luck in all your future endeavours and Thanks again.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?
The Grateful Dead