[SECC] Announcement: KS QSO Party Next Weekend

Subject: [SECC] Announcement: KS QSO Party Next Weekend
From: n4jik1 at gmail.com (Jeremy - W1BO)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 18:37:04 -0400
This is all great until states like Delaware, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New
Mexico, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, and West
Virginia get involved with the 1x1's those are going to be some HARD ones to
get. Although I do like the concept of Mississippi as one.

Jeremy
W1BO