[SECC] KB4KBS: NAQP, SSB: SPECIAL NOTE

Subject: [SECC] KB4KBS: NAQP, SSB: SPECIAL NOTE
From: scottstraw at mindspring.com (Scott Straw)
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 06:22:39 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Posted on QRZ.COM

SPECIAL NOTICE:

On Saturday, 08/20/2011 during the NAQP SSB Contest I will be signing with the
name "ABBY". This is to pay tribute to a precious little seven year-old girl
who lost her five-year battle against cancer this past Wednesday, August 17th,
at 9:02 PM. Abigail Grace Smith (aka Abby) was diagnosed with a medulloblastoma
brain tumor at the age of 23 months old on March 3, 2006. She was, even in the
midst of her illness, a sweet angel with a mischievous smile and a loving
heart. Her family attended my church and I was blessed to know Abby. My heart
is broken. Please remember her parents and her older brother and sister as they
deal with this loss.

Scott, KB4KBS

Scott Straw, KB4KBS
Roswell, Georgia USA