[SECC] SECC Team Registrations for NAQP SSB

Subject: [SECC] SECC Team Registrations for NAQP SSB
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:19:46 -0400
Thanks for registering your team at 19 Aug 2011 1513Z

Team: SECC#1
N4PN(N4PN)
W4SVO(W4SVO)
KT4ZB(KT4ZB)
N4XL(N4XL)
W4AN(W1BO)

73 de SSBNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 19 Aug 2011 1515Z

Team: SECC#2
W4BW(W4BW)
K4UN(K4UN)
W4KTR(W4KTR)
W4XO(W4XO)
KB4KBS(KB4KBS)

73 de SSBNAQP Manager

Let me know immediately if I need to change the team registrations.
Good luck and much fun to all.  We'll be listening for all of you at
WW4LL M/2.  At any given time, we should be on two bands, so ask us for
the other frequency if you can QSY.  Try to get your results posted to
3830 or the SECC reflector or directly to me by Tuesday.  I will be
flying to Washington, D.C. on Wednesday for three days and would like to
get the weekly report out before I leave.

73, John, K4BAI.