[SECC] Note About 10-year old Contester from Woodstock, GA

Subject: [SECC] Note About 10-year old Contester from Woodstock, GA
From: scottstraw at mindspring.com (scottstraw at mindspring.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 19:09:08 +0000
Not to brag too much, but Jacob is a member of the North Fulton Amateur Radio
League. He is one of our several young hams that we are very proud of.

Where I will boast, is that he is a product of the club's CW Special Interest
Group (CW-SIG) that has been hosted by humble but remarkable W4QO, Jim
Stafford. For a series of 8-10 weeks they meet once a week at Jim's house and
also on the club repeater on Friday evenings for code practice.
Another notable product of this effort is 14 year old Extra Class licensee
Chris Howard, WA4YG, who won the Georgia QSO Party plaque in the QRP CW
division.

CW is alive and well in the N Fulton/E Cobb/E Cherokee area of metro Atlanta.

Scott, KB4KBS

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile