[SECC] SECC NAQP Teams

Subject: [SECC] SECC NAQP Teams
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 20:45:16 -0400
See the registered teams below.  They are the same as I sent out
tentatively last night.  I can change the registration or add another
team up until the time the contest starts.  However, I may not be able
to check e-mail after about 8 AM Saturday.  So, if anyone needs to
change anything or if anyone wants be on an SECC Team #4, please let me
know right away.

Remember that there is a NAQP CW practice session 0230-0300Z tonight
with usual rules.  Look around 040 kHz.  The announcement said 20, 40,
80, and 160, but no reason not to try to QSY to 10 and 15 too if you
like.  You an send me your scores from the practice session and I will
post them this week too.  You likely will not be able to post them to
3830.  160M activity is likely to be 1810-1823 kHz.  Avoid the "DX
Window at 1830-1835 and also avoid QRM to ST0R on 1824 kHz.

Good luck to all and a lot of fun and QSOs.  Be sure to use your call in
NAQP.  Registration is by call to be used and your own call, as you can
see.  I am the only one shown as not using his own call.  So, you will
likely not count for the team unless you use your own call (or let me
know right away so I can re-register your team with your other call).
73, John, K4BAI.

Thanks for registering your team at 5 Aug 2011 1855Z

Team: SECC#1
W4AN(K4BAI)
N4PN(N4PN)
KU8E(KU8E)
W4AU(W4AU)
KN4QD(KN4QD)

73 de CWNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 5 Aug 2011 1856Z

Team: SECC#2
WF4W(WF4W)
W4DD(W4DD)
W4SVO(W4SVO)
W1BO(W1BO)
W4UCZ(W4UCZ)

73 de CWNAQP Manager

Thanks for registering your team at 5 Aug 2011 1858Z

Team: SECC#3
W5JR(W5JR)
N4XL(N4XL)
WA2MBP(WA2MBP)