[SECC] Team Signups for NAQP CW and NAQP SSB

Subject: [SECC] Team Signups for NAQP CW and NAQP SSB
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 21:23:50 -0400
Next month, we will have the NCJ NAQP CW on August 6/7 and NAQP SSB on
August 20/21.  We can register as many five person teams as we can sign
up for each event.   They run 1800Z Saturday to 0600Z Sunday.  10 hours
maximum for single ops.  Multi ops can operate the whole 12 hours, but
cannot be on a team too.  Mults (states, provinces, and NA countries)
count per band, not per contest, so there can be a lot of QSYing for
mults.   Exchange is name and SPC or, for stations outside NA, only
Name.  (If your program insists on something in the SPC column, put down
"DX" for stations outside North America.

Team members do not have to be SECC members and do not have to be in any
particular geographical areas.  So friends of SECC, SECC members outside
any circle, and friends of SECC members will be welcome.  Please let me
know if you can operate in either or both NAQPs and whether you will be
full or part time.

Everyone is limited to 100W maximum power.  These are a lot of fun.
Please let me know you can participate ASAP and I will register the
teams prior to each event.

Note that WW4LL will be M/2 for SSB and the SSB event will conflict with
the Huntsville Hamfest again this year.

73, John, K4BAI.