[SECC] Atlanta Hamfest June 4th / SECC

Subject: [SECC] Atlanta Hamfest June 4th / SECC
From: k1zzi at comcast.net (Ralph K1ZZI)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 08:19:49 -0400
SECC Members,

The ARC Hamfest is this coming Saturday and is typically, when the SECC holds
their annual meeting.  Unfortunately, John, Fred and I will not attend as we
have other previously scheduled commitments that prevent our attendance this
year.  Therefore, there will be no official meeting conducted,  however, we
encourage you to meet in fellowship if another member would like to organize
and establish a timeframe to meet Saturday.  We sincerely apologize that we are
unable to attend.

73,  Ralph K1ZZI
SECC VP