[SECC] new stack

Subject: [SECC] new stack
From: k4wi at earthlink.net (Courtney Judd K4WI)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 15:42:48 -0500
update: I found enough nice used Rohn 25 sections to take the tower back up
to 140 ft. Everything else such as torque arms, guy anchors etc, can be
re-used so I am saving quite a bit. I do need a top flat-top section,
bearing and rotator plate.... if you know of such, let me know; otherwise I
will order new. Now, what should I put back up for antennas? I have two
KT-34's and one new KT-36XA... stack these.... I think I can make two 10
mtrs yagis out of the 4 that got trashed and buy another new one. The swing
arms and two rotators are good. So some thinking about where to go with this
project is in order. If I decide to go with the tri-banders; I will have a
big pile of nice 10 mtr stuff to get rid of if anyone might be interested. I
am open to all ideas and/or suggestions!!! lol, Cort K4WI